Because we sell non-tangible, digital items, we do not issue refunds after sales. Before purchasing any items on our website, you, as a customer, are responsible for fully understanding this.
To be clear, we will not provide refunds for the following reasons. This is not a comprehensive list, and refunds will not be provided for any reason unless this policy clearly states so. If a refund is not possible, we may offer store credit at our discretion or a full refund.
- You thought you were buying a textbook when you made your purchase.
- You think the test bank or solution manual is deficient in content; for example, you were looking for short answer questions but the test bank only had multiple choice questions. This is one of the reasons we provide a sample chapter with every test bank we sell; the sample should answer any questions you might have regarding the test bank’s contents.
- The test bank did not live up to your expectations.
- You purchased the wrong edition.
- It is not possible to access the compressed file(s) or individual chapter files that are stored therein. If the problem is proven to be our fault, we will replace the files or, at our discretion, refund your money. Otherwise, you’re on your own to make sure you have the right software to open and read the files. We recognize, however, that technology is not a perfect science, therefore if you come across any issues, we are always pleased to help.
We will issue a full or partial refund if we are unable to replace the faulty test bank or solution manual with the correct one. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.